May 12th's notes

clintonia

May 25, 2007, 10:21:35 AM5/25/07
to Central Florida PHP
Hey Mike G -

Are you still going to be posting the notes from our last meeting?

I finally got WAMP to work on my machine at work. Woot!

the link for others if they need a good installation file:
http://www.wampserver.com/en/

I used version 1.6.6 instead of the newest, but that was only because
the phpMyAdmin version with that install matched what I'm already
using on our live sites.

Mike G.

May 25, 2007, 6:14:48 PM5/25/07
to Central Florida PHP
I've posted the notes under the "Talks" section of the site

http://cfphp.org/talks

I'm thinking about doing a talk about Cake PHP next... or that
freelance talk I proposed a while back. What do you think?

Cheers,
Mike G.

Jason

May 26, 2007, 12:05:26 AM5/26/07
to Central Florida PHP
Cake PHP sounds like a good topic!

clintonia

May 31, 2007, 2:17:51 PM5/31/07
to Central Florida PHP
I'd like a talk on Cake as well...especially one that's more in depth
than just doing the Blog tutorial.