Mark Your Calendars: The Next Meeting is August 25th

Michael Girouard

Aug 14, 2007, 12:57:32 PM8/14/07
to cf...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Developers,

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that the next meeting will be held one week earlier than normal. Our regular scheduled meeting was September 1, 2007 but because of the upcoming holiday, I have decided to move it to the week prior.

The last two meetings have brought out some common interest in mixing PHP with other technologies (specifically Flash). With that in mind, I was considering putting together a talk on Adobe Flex and PHP. If the idea is agreed upon, I would cover some of the basics and maybe put together a sample application for a demonstration. I can put together a more formal outline once I get some feedback.

What do you guys think?

--
Mike Geee!
Professional Superhero

Me: www.lovemikeg.com
Us: www.cfphp.org

Mike G.

Aug 17, 2007, 3:09:00 PM8/17/07
to Central Florida PHP
So I suppose the whole Flex thing is boring?
How about some other suggestions?

> mgirou...@gmail.com

teegaw

Aug 17, 2007, 6:45:31 PM8/17/07
to Central Florida PHP
No, no I think that I talk on Flex would be awesome.