Stripe Latest API test?

Risto

Nov 15, 2015, 5:08:37 AM11/15/15
to cfpayment
Hi,

cfpayment looks great. Has anybody run a stripe test against latest API (2015-10-16)?

Thanks

Brian G

Nov 16, 2015, 4:29:07 PM11/16/15
to cfpayment
There are some changes to the stripe API that can be incompatible with the current gold version of the library. I should have some updates pushed to the repo in the next couple of weeks that will make it again compatible with the very latest version and include all of the Stripe Marketplace functionality.

Risto

Nov 17, 2015, 6:45:29 PM11/17/15
to cfpayment
Thanks Brian!

Crazy how often they update that API and I don't see them slowing down...

Andrew Duvall

Dec 23, 2015, 1:41:58 PM12/23/15
to cfpayment
i was wanting to begin a project over the holidays with cfproject and use the latest version of stripe api.  But haven't seen the update released that you mentioned releasing.  Do you have an ETA in mind or is the current version of cfpayments compatible enough for the basic stripe functionality?  If it is just marketplace functionality, I won't need to wait.

Andrew

Brian G

Jan 2, 2016, 7:29:10 PM1/2/16
to cfpayment

Andrew,

It's just marketplace functionality as far as I'm aware. I haven't had the chance to do the update myself but hoping to soon.

Brian

Risto

Mar 16, 2016, 1:01:26 PM3/16/16
to cfpayment
Andrew, did you ever try out the latest version of the stripe API in your new project?

Brian, have you had a chance to look into the new API?

Thanks