Stripe v3 - Strong Customer Authentication

Phil Cruz

Apr 5, 2019, 8:23:26 AM4/5/19
to cfpayment
Does cfpayment support Strip v3 and SCA?

-Phil

Phil Cruz

Apr 22, 2019, 5:04:24 PM4/22/19
to cfpayment
I guess that would be a no?

Brian G

Apr 23, 2019, 12:30:15 AM4/23/19
to cfpayment

It doesn't yet Phil. We will probably update it to do so soon to support our UK plans but to be honest, cfpayment is not a priority (and I'm not coding as much any longer: http://blog.motorsportreg.com/motorsportreg-racehero-acquired-by-hagerty).

Brian

Phil Cruz

Apr 23, 2019, 1:48:42 AM4/23/19
to cfpayment
Understanding it's not a priority, when you say "update it soon", do you think it might be implemented before September when it becomes a requirement in Europe? Trying to gauge if I should wait for support in cfpayment (since the app is already using it) or go another route. Congrats on the acquisition.

Thanks,
Phil

Brian G

Aug 24, 2019, 3:11:32 PM8/24/19
to cfpayment
Phil, I posted a new topic at the top to say I won't be doing this work. We made the decision to move our payment processing to node/javascript so I'm no longer going to maintain cfpayment.

Brian