Config object core.cfc?

aswath...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 3:55:20 AM10/9/17
to cfpayment
What are the configuration objects that are passed to the core.cfc init function ,when the gateway is authorizenet in a test environment? Please help me

aswath...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 6:58:58 AM10/9/17
to cfpayment
When i read the doc for cfpayment, they provided the requirements for braintree gateway.But I need the same for authorizenet gateway.
var cfg = { path = “braintree.braintree”, Username = “test”, Password
= “password”, SecurityKey = “1234567890”, SecurityKeyID = “1234”, TestMode
= true }. Can any one help me ?

Brian G

Oct 15, 2017, 6:54:01 PM10/15/17
to cfpayment

Check the AuthorizenetTest.cfc for how to initialize the gateway. It looks like:

```

var gw = structNew();

variables.svc = createObject("component", "cfpayment.api.core");

gw.path = "authorizenet.authorizenet";

// Request a test account here: http://developer.authorize.net/testaccount/

gw.MerchantAccount = "xxx"; // Insert your developer or production merchant account number here.

gw.Username = "yyy"; // Insert your developer or production username here.

gw.TestMode = true; // defaults to true

// create gw and get reference

variables.svc.init(gw);

variables.gw = variables.svc.getGateway();

```