So is Braintree working?

Phillip Senn

May 19, 2015, 2:51:10 PM5/19/15
to cfpa...@googlegroups.com
I read an older post about Braintree orange vs. blue.

From their sandbox, they have a Merchant ID, a public key and a private key on the server side
and then on the client side, they use a CSE key in JavaScript.

But it looks like braintree.cfc is using a Username, password, SecurityKey and SecurityKeyID.

Brian G

May 19, 2015, 7:23:42 PM5/19/15
to cfpa...@googlegroups.com, phill...@gmail.com
Currently the braintree implementation is their legacy Orange gateway which uses those username/password credentials.  I have wrapper code for the current/new Blue gateway that wraps their Java library provided by Peter Bell at one point.  We haven't migrated to the new platform so I never implemented it but I'm happy to provide it for anyone who would like to do so.

Brian

Dave Cordes

Aug 2, 2017, 11:09:43 AM8/2/17
to cfpayment, phill...@gmail.com
Hi Brian,

Could you possibly pass along your wrapper code? One of my clients is looking to implement Braintree Payments.

Thanks,

Dave
Message has been deleted

Marcus Sheker

Sep 28, 2018, 1:04:34 PM9/28/18
to cfpayment
Brian, I've been using ColdFusion for the past 10 years, and we are trying out Braintree. (I know nothing about what they've suggest:  Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, nor Ruby).
I've been looking at the code: https://github.com/ghidinelli/cfpayment

We are using the new BLUE gateway. I can pretty much make sense of most of what your are trying to do, in the cfpayment code. But, you said you already have some "CFC Wrapper code".
You've also said something about:  https://github.com/braintree/braintree_java   and  JavaLoader: https://github.com/markmandel/JavaLoader

But, anyways, could I get a copy of this "cfc wrapper", please?

Marcus