Paypal and submitting a recurring subscription

Trip Ward

Jun 19, 2015, 11:36:50 PM6/19/15
to cfpa...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

Trying to get a recurring/subscription payment paypal standard. In hours of crawling posts both cfpayment and non solutions. i see a ton about the responses IPN etc, but not the actual initial a request. I'm not positive cfpayment handles recurring charges because when I search for the function recurring i see it in a number of gateways, but not paypal. however when i dump the gateway object, there it is . . . .

config.path = "paypal.wpp.NVPGateway";

The first parameter is mode - string. not sure where to find the possible values.

Any guidance would be much appreciated! thx in advance!

Not sure if if they are relevant but the description and options for the pp stanadrd product

Table 6 at

<cfset options.business = "xxxxx">
<cfset options.item_name = "subscription">
<cfset options.a3 = "100">
<cfset options.p3 = "12">
<cfset options.t3 = "M">
<cfset options.src = "1">