Where did all the CFML open issues in YouTrack go?

Dave Merrill

Jul 14, 2013, 2:32:23 PM7/14/13
to cfml-plugin-fo...@googlegroups.com
Choosing CFML Plugin from the dropdown and entering the following search finds nothing:
   State:-Duplicate,-Obsolete,-Fixed,-Verified,-Resolved

I just file a CFML issue right now that that doesn't find. Just sent this same question to jetbrains support.

Thanks,
Dave Merrill

Dave Merrill

Jul 14, 2013, 7:29:02 PM7/14/13
to cfml-plugin-fo...@googlegroups.com
Serge responded quickly to my email, suggesting this query:
  project: IDEA,IDEABKL #ColdFusion #Unresolved

He also said that the CFML Plugin project contains only old issues, so you need to apply those criteria to the Everything context. I created a new context from that, called CFML Open Issues, which I can see, but my guess is that other people can't. You can do that yourself though, so it's one click away.

Dave Merrill