Posting wisdom....

Stephen Moretti

Mar 21, 2013, 1:37:36 PM3/21/13
to cfml-convent...@googlegroups.com
I'm not really sure how I've ended up being manager of this group, but I am, along with Peter J Farrell. There doesn't seem to be an owner of the group any more.

Anyway... regardless of all that...

When you first post to the group your message will go into a pending queue for moderation. Once you've been moderated this first time all subsequent posts will go straight to the group.

Regards

Stephen

Mike Henke

Mar 21, 2013, 3:14:56 PM3/21/13
to cfml-convent...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that!

CFML Conventional Wisdom
http://groups.google.com/group/cfml-conventional-wisdom?hl=en?hl=en

---

Stephen Moretti

Mar 22, 2013, 1:29:17 PM3/22/13
to cfml-convent...@googlegroups.com

On 21 March 2013 19:14, Mike Henke <henk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry about that!

heh No worries...  It was only when I approved them that I realised what you'd done. ;) I just went "Oh look posts by Mike.  That's fine - go!" and then spotted that you had a bit of a stutter. :D

Stephen