CFML - Any new posts

Tony

Feb 10, 2012, 9:13:10 AM2/10/12
to CFML Conventional Wisdom
I havent seen a post in a while, almost a year in fact. Is there any
new posts for this group?

Jason Blum

Feb 10, 2012, 9:26:43 AM2/10/12
to cfml-convent...@googlegroups.com
ok here's one!

Ridiculously cheap CFML conference in Dallas in two weeks: http://OpenCFSummit.org

Not just CFML - also lots on Git, Open Source Citizenship, Gov 2.0, Civic Hacktivism, Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, Cloud Computing, Railo, Open BlueDragon, lightening talks, a cool hackfest - the schedule's packed: http://opencfsummit.org/index.cfm/schedule/!

$72 for 72 hours of CFML goodness!  ...Sleep optional.

:)

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Tony <ein...@gmail.com> wrote:
I havent seen a post in a while, almost a year in fact. Is there any
new posts for this group?

Ronan Lucio

Feb 10, 2012, 10:31:21 AM2/10/12
to cfml-convent...@googlegroups.com