CFMIP Diagnostics Code Repository

Tsushima, Yoko

Oct 31, 2013, 1:30:23 PM10/31/13
to cfmip...@googlegroups.com
I apologise if you already have received this email.

Dear cfmip-user mailing list members,

We are pleased to announce the creation of a CFMIP cloud diagnostics code repository. This introduces cloud metrics/diagnostics and also provides programs to calculate them. The metrics/diagnostics introduced here are published in papers which include results of multi-model analysis. For the moment they are based on the outputs from COSP, but any metrics/diagnostics related to clouds are welcome. By setting up this repository we would like to encourage climate modelling and diagnostic groups to both use the existing metrics and to provide additional relevant codes.To find out more about how to contribute, please contact Yoko Tsushima.

http://cfmip.metoffice.com/codes.html

Yoko Tsushima
Climate Scientist
Met Office Hadley Centre
FitzRoy Road Exeter Devon EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 885258 Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
Email: yoko.t...@metoffice.gov.uk Website: www.metoffice.gov.uk