Gruden is hiring - Sydney CBD

pat...@gruden.com

Jun 20, 2013, 9:29:08 PM6/20/13
to cfj...@googlegroups.com

Looking for a DevOps person that is good with MySQL and ColdFusion.

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?jobId=6107706&viewJob=&trk=job_capjs

Brett Payne-Rhodes

Jun 21, 2013, 8:23:14 PM6/21/13
to cfj...@googlegroups.com
OK, excuse my ignorance, I've seen the term "devops" recently but what does it actually mean in terms of a job/role?

B)

On Friday, June 21, 2013, wrote:

Looking for a DevOps person that is good with MySQL and ColdFusion.

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?jobId=6107706&viewJob=&trk=job_capjs

Patrick Branley

Jun 21, 2013, 8:26:45 PM6/21/13
to <cfjobs@googlegroups.com>
Hi Brett

In short, not a developer who works on projects and not a pure sys admin either. Someone in between. Monitor the system, provide support, diagnose bugs, maybe code small fixes or custom reports etc etc.

Something you are interested in?

Sent from my iPad