Senior ColdFusion Developer, Seattle, WA.

Brad Apps

Mar 17, 2014, 5:13:28 PM3/17/14
to cfj...@googlegroups.com

ECConnect is a market leading software and development company in Australia serving the dynamic and ever changing telecommunication industry.  ECConnect is opening a new presence in Seattle to support our US clients. This is a fabulous opportunity for a switched on Programmer to put their skills into action and grow their career within an expanding company.

We are seeking a COMMERCIALLY EXPERIENCED Developer with skills in COLD FUSION, MYSQL and Linux to work with our team in development and maintenance of our web based telecommunication applications.

Working as part of a small motivated team, you will be working closely with the business owner to support our valuable clients across the United States.

The successful applicant will have proven commercial experience in Cold Fusion based application development, with a good understanding of business flow and processes, application usability, accessibility & performance, in addition to the following skills and attributes:

- Comprehensive commercial experience in Coldfusion and databases.
- Must have experience in very large business systems and applications.
- Attention to detail is a necessity.
- Knowledge of relevant back end coding techniques and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- You must be a team player!
- The ability to manage multiple projects and meet scheduled deadlines is essential.

Highly valued skills:

- Linux server system knowledge
- Mysql
- HTTP protocols
- CSS, jQuery
- Knowledge of security standards

Your dedication and efforts will be rewarded with training, development, and career advancement opportunities as they arise. ECConnect also offer flexible hours; generous personal leave entitlements; and 401k benefits.

If you would like to be part of a new dynamic organization where you will make a difference, and you possess the skills outlined above, then apply now.

Please note: You MUST include a resume, including samples of your work and a covering letter including salary range expectations.

Only applicants required for interview will be contacted. Applicants will be required to perform a stringent technical examination.