CF Developer with Fusebox 4 Experience

Peter Miller

Oct 13, 2015, 11:35:59 PM10/13/15
to cfjobs
We have an urgent need for short term experienced coldfusion developer with fusebox 4 skills.

Please contact me if you can assist.

Tuggerah NSW Location

Rae Buerckner

Oct 13, 2015, 11:41:31 PM10/13/15
to cfj...@googlegroups.com

Hey Pete,

I can help you out remotely?

Cheers,

Rae

Rae Buerckner

E: rae.bu...@gmail.com

M: +61 455 506 093

Stephen Parengkuan

Oct 14, 2015, 7:40:05 AM10/14/15
to cfj...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone from cold and rainy Brussels in Belgium, the capital of Europe!

Are you sure this is where the project is? :)

I have lived in Australia before for 18 years - in Sydney, Brisbane and on the Gold Coast, but Tuggerah didn't ring a bell so I looked it up on google maps and the picture that came up is really funny, at least some of my European colleagues think so...

They often ask me "so you've lived in sunny Australia for 20 years and then you came to Brussels to work... are you crazy?". Well, now that they can see how it looks like in reality, maybe they will understand. :)

Cheers,
Stephen

Inline image 1

M@ Bourke

Oct 14, 2015, 7:48:34 AM10/14/15
to cfj...@googlegroups.com
Having worked in Tuggerah before with Peter, I can assure you Tuggerah looks nothing like your photo.

Akash Bavlecha

Oct 15, 2015, 5:16:44 AM10/15/15
to cfjobs
Hi Peter,

I am based in Melbourne and can help you remotely for this work.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Thanks,
AB