Re: [cfjobs] Digest for cfjobs@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Chris Ellem

Dec 20, 2015, 9:22:52 PM12/20/15
to cfj...@googlegroups.com
Is this now an ASP job board?

Regards
Chris Ellem

Adobe Certified Expert - Flash & ColdFusion
[e] chris...@gmail.com
[m]    0431 194 234
[int]   +61 431 194 234

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 10:31 AM, <cfj...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dale Fraser <da...@fraser.id.au>: Dec 17 10:27PM -0800

Ive had some success migrating CF developers to ASP.NET MVC

Good devs are hard to find, if your a good CF dev and would like to try
something new.

Get in touch, have multiple roles for good people in our Melbourne office

Knowledge of SQL, MVC, HTML, Bootstrap would be great, the c# ASP stuff we
can teach you.

Logic we cant teach you

Dale
Geoff Bowers <mod...@daemon.com.au>: Dec 17 07:01PM -0800

## Daemon Internet Consultants

http://www.daemon.com.au/jobs/web-developer

* Location: Sydney, Australia (Potts Point)
* Responsible to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
* Communicate and cooperate with: Production and technical teams, and CEO

## What's it all about?

* To build beautiful bespoke applications
* To evolve and productise internal code
* To deliver Agile software projects
* To innovate and create
* To build and automate great things

## Job Overview

* The position is based in Sydney, at our little idea factory in Potts Point
* Design and development of enterprise level applications
* Programming in Python and CFML (Lucee) with a splash of other technologies
* Database interaction with MS SQL and mySQL
* OS platforms include Windows, OSX and Linux; you choose your preferred
workstation
* Project based web application development
* Systems integration with legacy and enterprise solutions
* Product development
* Technical specification and documentation of projects

## Key Responsibilities

* Development of highly scalable web based applications
* Support, maintenance and ongoing enhancements to ongoing projects
* Work with clients to define and document project requirements
* Team coordinated project development

## Useful Skills

* High Proficiency in any programming language (we will provide training
for other languages as required)
* Proficiency in JavaScript, HTML, CSS
* Proficiency in SQL and database design
* Initiative and the ability to work independently
* Excellent organisational skills, to manage several projects at the same
time
* Ability to give feedback and argue for change
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of Agile (Scrum & Kanban)
* Working knowledge of GIT
* Linux hack
* Experience with Docker (Mesos/Marathon & Tutum)
* DevOps chops; Chef, Ansible, Vagrant
* AWS jury rigging; OpsWorks, auto-scaling, tinkering

## Applications

Send a CV and cover letter to jobs-AT-daemon.com.au (email correspondence
only please). Make sure to include an indication of your salary
expectations. Successful applicants will be contacted for interview.

Dale Fraser

Dec 20, 2015, 10:00:43 PM12/20/15
to cfjobs
Yes it is, didn't you get the memo?