Senior ColdFusion Developer - JWGecko Sydney

John Wooding

Aug 19, 2012, 1:30:54 AM8/19/12
to cfj...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

JWGecko builds online learning management systems for training organisations in Australia and the USA. We are looking for a senior ColdFusion developer [or two] to join our team in Newtown. Our website is vetgecko.com

Key responsibilities include:
  • Provision of assistance with new architecture and product development
  • Implementation and integration of company software
  • Review, analysis, reporting and testing of applications implemented
  • Other ad hoc duties related to the position as required

In order to be considered for this opportunity you will need to be able to display the following skills, strengths and attributes:
  • Minimum 3 years experience in ColdFusion web development, scripting and XML
  • Demonstrated experience at a high level with CSS, Javascript and AJAX
  • Previous experience with MySQL and database administration essential
  • High level of communication skills across the board - written and verbal
  • High degree of analytical and technical problem solving skills
  • Must be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
  • Self motivated with a passion for code

Cheers,

John - 0404 482 222