Fwd: Job Opportunity: Senior ColdFusion Developer

David Harris

Aug 13, 2009, 11:51:25 PM8/13/09
to cfjobs-ne...@googlegroups.com
[Fowarded from the Main ColdFusion Mailing List]

Enigma is a leading provider of Knowledge Management and Decision
Support systems for the health sector, located in Albany

http://www.enigma.co.nz/index.cfm?PageID=16

Enigma is undergoing a growth phase and are looking for the right
person to fit into this role within the development team:

- Capable of working within our established software development team
- 3+ years of recent ColdFusion experience
- Strong MS SQL and mySQL skills
- jQuery experience an advantage
- Experience with Object Oriented/MVC architectures a plus

- Working on besopke software development projects for our clients
- Product development on our range of software products

Please contact:

Sheaam Achmat
New Kiwis Employment Liaison
Auckland Chamber of Commerce