cfeclipse.org

Michael Clark

Apr 29, 2016, 8:57:36 PM4/29/16
to CFEclipse Users
Hi,

Any word on why the cfeclipse.org site seems to have disappeared?

Cheers,

Mike.

Jordan Michaels

May 2, 2016, 4:55:26 PM5/2/16
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com
Shows as up for me. What are you seeing?

--
Kind regards,
Jordan Michaels

You are subscribed to the Google Groups "CFEclipse Users" group.
To post send email to: cfeclip...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CFEclipse Users" group.

Andrew Myers

May 2, 2016, 7:21:51 PM5/2/16
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com
There were some issues on Friday / Saturday as we transferred the domain
and moved to a new server but it should be okay now. If there's any
ongoing issues please let me know, but all looks okay to me now.

Michael Clark

May 3, 2016, 7:44:17 PM5/3/16
to CFEclipse Users
Yes, it was Friday I noticed it. It's fine now.

Mike.