cfeclipsecall = Port number 2342

gary fay

Jun 25, 2016, 8:48:17 PM6/25/16
to CFEclipse Users
We have a security program that when it scans a computer and eclipse is open with cfeclipse (but not coldfusion builder); eclipse tries to open 'junk' as 'files'.

It looks like hacking specific garbage data designed to breach inputs.

I was looking at the settings in CFEclipse and came across this.

/windows/preferences/cfeclipse/cfeclipsecall  = Port number 2342

Leading me to …

and

I could not blank out the port or enter 0 …
I did not see much information online, but I also did not see the program online …

Is there a way to turn the feature off? Is this a likely source of open dialogs, or could it be something else?