SnipEx and Eclipse

rott...@gmail.com

May 29, 2008, 3:36:24 PM5/29/08
to CFEclipse Snipex
I have setup the SnipEx server setup on our dev server. I am able to
connect to the server via cfeclipse. However when I got to export the
snippet to the SnipEx server, I am able enter all the information on
the first scree (basic author/desc info), but when it gets to the
Select a category to export your snippet to screen it just sits there.
I dont see any categories to select. Even if I select the server I am
connected to and click next, it does nothing.