Snipex Install

Buffmeat

Nov 24, 2008, 5:43:04 PM11/24/08
to CFEclipse Snipex
We have a small development team that I would like to all use the same
snipex library. I got it installed on an internal server, and like a
lot of people, I see the XML data when I load the cfc in a browser.
But in Eclipse, I don't see anything and I can't export my existing
snippets to the team directory.

I'm sorry that this seems like a common question, but I also don't see
any answer. Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance!

-Matt

Buffmeat

Nov 24, 2008, 5:48:22 PM11/24/08
to CFEclipse Snipex
UPDATE: Ok, after reading about the refresh cache option, I can now
see the hard coded snippets I put in. Now, I'm trying to export the
one's I've written to this new group. I see my snipex server as an
option, but when I hit next or finish nothing happens.

Have I done something wrong?

flashrooster

Nov 25, 2008, 9:39:30 AM11/25/08
to CFEclipse Snipex
I had a problem getting the snipex server to work. I found the
<cfcomponent> closing tag in the supplied Application.cfc was missing.
That helped me.