Pull request

Jesse Shaffer

Apr 28, 2014, 3:25:19 PM4/28/14
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
Hey, just out of curiosity - I've had an open pull request for almost a month now... I realize the folks in charge probably have a lot on their plates, but I'm just wondering if anyone has looked at it or if there's something I'm missing in order to to get it merged in?

Peter Boughton

May 5, 2014, 4:03:26 PM5/5/14
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
The changes to org.cfeclipse.cfml/.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.prefs look odd - are they necessary / relevant to the Interface wizard changes?

Other than that, from a very very quick scan through things I don't see anything that causes alarm (but I am also not at all familiar with the codebase, so would need to defer to Denny on whether or not there's anything not right).

Jesse Shaffer

May 5, 2014, 11:20:45 PM5/5/14
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com

The prefs changes were unintentional party of the commit - I'm using a more recent version of Eclipse (beta).  When I realized it completely changed that file I appended the original settings to the end of it.  It now has the settings (mainly java formatting prefs) that will work on both older and newer versions of Eclipse.  I can replace the contents with what was there before if it's going to be a problem...