ANTLR grammar

Andrew Myers

Feb 28, 2012, 6:30:38 PM2/28/12
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
Hey Denny,

Is there anywhere I can get a pre built jar of the antlr stuff? Got some compile issues locally after pulling down your latest changes.

I spent a bit of time earlier this week using the older grammar to begin on a netbeans module for CFML. I got some basic syntax highlighting but the lexer for that other version was not distinguishing between cfml and HTML tags so I couldn't color them differently.

So I am tossing up whether to use the new one, or modify the old. I don't wanna duplicate your work tho, and I am finding out pretty quickly that ANTLR takes a bit of time to learn from scratch...

Of course, I am really just dicking around. If you'd rather I spend the time on eclipse stuff I can. I just liked the idea of proving it could work elsewhere, and perhaps seeing what grows out of that experiment.

Andrew