Word wrap problem

bkepl...@cnyrpdb.org

Oct 30, 2013, 1:34:54 PM10/30/13
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
Since this is a forum for developers and I'm only a user, it seems like I shouldn't post here, but I haven't found anywhere else to do this. So here's my issue:

Work wrap in CFEclipse does not properly skip line numbering in the window, such that two long lines that wrap beyond the window will become 4 or more lines *with numbers*. These lines should still be only numbered once. No other program that numbers lines does this (at least none that I have used) and all other editors in Aptana Studio correctly display line numbers for long wrapping lines.

I know I can wrap lines and do on occasion, but then line numbers are incorrect, which makes debugging more difficult (unless I turn off word wrap, of course).

I have found by Googling that this is a known problem with CFEclipse. Is this an issue being looked at by the developers?

Many thanks,
Bruce

Andrew Myers

Jan 12, 2014, 7:29:13 PM1/12/14
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruce,

Do you have a sample file I can use for testing this on please?

REgards,
Andrew.