Issue with cfcache tag and get / put actions

Andrew Myers

Oct 4, 2011, 10:19:47 PM10/4/11
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

CFEclipse reports the error "cfcache is missing a closing tag" on the following code, however ACF appears to require that you do not have a closing tag when using the get and put actions (and possibly others).

I had a quick look in Trac and there didn't appear to be any related issues.  Should we log this as one to fix?

Regards,
Andrew.

<cfset loc = {}>
<cfcache action="get" id="testIt" name="loc.cachedObj">

<cfif structKeyExists(loc, 'cachedObj')>
<cfdump var="#loc.cachedObj#">
<cfelse>
<cfcache action="put" id="testIt" value="#now()#">
</cfif>

Andrew Myers

Oct 6, 2011, 7:24:23 PM10/6/11
to CFEclipse Developers
I corrected this in the cf9.xml file and sent a pull git request.