cfml.formatting.Formatter

Andrew Myers

Jan 9, 2012, 6:16:02 PM1/9/12
to CFEclipse Developers
I'm trying to find the code for this class, which is reference in
CFMLFormattingStrategy.java (https://github.com/cfeclipse/cfeclipse/
blob/5b4dc5a0c95838d0f3b213fa5b94559b14e843e1/org.cfeclipse.cfml/src/
org/cfeclipse/cfml/editors/formatters/CFMLFormattingStrategy.java)

But it doesn't seem to be in the repository.

Can anyone help please?

Regards,
Andrew.

Randy Merrill

Jan 9, 2012, 6:25:51 PM1/9/12
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
You could try this repository, I believe that denny is using it now for the formatting:

--
Randy Merrill

Andrew Myers

Jan 9, 2012, 6:27:28 PM1/9/12
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
Awesome - thanks for that Randy.

Andrew Myers

Jan 10, 2012, 6:48:25 AM1/10/12
to CFEclipse Developers
It seems like I'm still missing some dependencies. cfml.formatting
looks to depend on cfml.parsing and cfml.dictionary, however the
following classes in cfml.parsing.cfml won't compile:

CFMLLASTViewer
CFMLLexer
CFMLParser

They seem to be caused by the cfml.parsing.cfml.antlr package being
empty.

On Jan 10, 10:27 am, Andrew Myers <am2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome - thanks for that Randy.

Randy Merrill

Jan 10, 2012, 9:33:26 AM1/10/12
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com

Peter Boughton

Jan 10, 2012, 10:09:25 AM1/10/12
to cfecli...@googlegroups.com
The ANTLR stuff is all still a work in progress.

Might be worth pinging Denny directly to see if he can advise what's what.