Re: [cfcommerce:424] Re: Free GPL Ecommerce Software

Message has been deleted

Nick Tong

Jun 21, 2008, 1:02:26 PM6/21/08
to cfcom...@googlegroups.com
he's been banned.

2008/6/19 Gareth Arch <lam...@gmail.com>:

Is there a way to ban users in google groups?  This guy's getting very
annoying with his spamming.

--
Nick Tong

web: http://talkwebsolutions.co.uk
blog: http://succor.co.uk
f..works: http://cfframeworks.com
short urls: http://wapurl.co.uk
green link: http://wapurl.co.uk/?4Z2YDLX

Gareth Arch

Jun 23, 2008, 12:49:21 PM6/23/08
to cfCommerce
Thanks. Now "swasa" has signed up and started spamming for the same
crappy software. Hopefully we won't have to start with a "allow-only-
after-verification" group.
This conversation is locked