objectorientedcoldfusion.org and coldfusiondesignpatterns.org

Kevan Stannard

Oct 14, 2011, 8:33:08 AM10/14/11
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the cross-post on coldfusionoo and cfcdev - just wanted to get this message to everyone who might be interested.

Message copy follows, but if you have any comments it would be great if you could make them over on the coldfusionoo thread.

Thanks

----

A while back I kicked off these two sites and had a lot of fun putting them together but I don't have time to continue working on them any more, so I am looking for ideas on what to do.

I was considering shifting the actual content (remove all the stub pages) over to github site and leave it open for anyone to contribute, but realistically I am not convinced that would work.

I want to keep the sites non-commercial and ideally focused on educating the CF community, but I'm more than happy to consider other ideas.

I really don't want these to remain up indefinitely as they are to become outdated misinformation over time so I'd prefer to shut them down.

Otherwise I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks

Kevan