Where did Fusion Authority Quarterly Update go?

Henry

Jul 16, 2009, 8:27:08 PM7/16/09
to CFCDev
The last issue, which is Volume 3, Issue 1, seems like it has been
released many months ago already. When will the next one be ready?

Sean Corfield

Jul 17, 2009, 10:43:27 PM7/17/09
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Henry<henry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The last issue, which is Volume 3, Issue 1, seems like it has been
> released many months ago already.  When will the next one be ready?

Wouldn't this question be better directed at the Dinowitzes themselves?
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies US -- http://getrailo.com/

-- Margaret Atwood

Konopka, Dave

Jul 18, 2009, 7:31:33 AM7/18/09
to cfc...@googlegroups.com, cfc...@googlegroups.com
It would be. Though I have emailed Judith twice myself and haven't
heard anything back.

On Jul 17, 2009, at 10:43 PM, "Sean Corfield" <seanco...@gmail.com>

Chris Hough

Jul 30, 2009, 10:37:07 AM7/30/09
to CFCDev
I have been curious about this exact same thing. I really enjoy
reading the articles and have been wondering if it has been
discontinued.

On Jul 18, 5:31 am, "Konopka, Dave" <dkono...@wharton.upenn.edu>
wrote:
> It would be. Though I have emailed Judith twice myself and haven't
> heard anything back.
>
> On Jul 17, 2009, at 10:43 PM, "Sean Corfield" <seancorfi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Henry<henryho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> The last issue, which is Volume 3, Issue 1, seems like it has been
> >> released many months ago already.  When will the next one be ready?
>
> > Wouldn't this question be better directed at the Dinowitzes
> > themselves?
> > --
> > Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
> > Railo Technologies US --http://getrailo.com/
> > An Architect's View --http://corfield.org/

Sean Corfield

Jul 31, 2009, 9:24:44 PM7/31/09
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Chris Hough<chris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been curious about this exact same thing.  I really enjoy
> reading the articles and have been wondering if it has been
> discontinued.

It has not been discontinued but it is behind schedule.

I spoke to Judith today. Expect an announcement from them "soon" about
FAQU and Flex Authority.

--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

Railo Technologies US -- http://getrailo.com/

athanasiusrc

Aug 26, 2009, 4:12:30 PM8/26/09
to CFCDev
"Soon" as within 30 days?

athanasiusrc

Sep 25, 2009, 12:38:02 AM9/25/09
to CFCDev
"Soon" as within 60 days?

Kevin Pepperman

Sep 25, 2009, 2:18:34 AM9/25/09
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like the Top Brass on my last project. "WHEN??  All I want is a DAY"

And we are all up to our neck in virtual muck with no lifeline in sight.

I speak with absolute no authority whatsoever:

   ~At least before or around 2029 or so... guaranteed. ~sic~

If anyone else is in the same situation as me-- I have had no time recently to do anything but work.

Give them a break man. Times are tough.

Sean Corfield

Sep 25, 2009, 7:42:55 PM9/25/09
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
Last I heard (a few weeks ago) was the PDF of FAQU 8 should be in
subscribers' hands by the end of September. Looks like the print
edition is being discontinued due to high costs and lack of
advertising / sponsors so it is going PDF only.

Chris Hough

Oct 11, 2009, 8:10:05 PM10/11/09
to CFCDev
Sorry to post again, however, there has been silence on this issue on
twitter. since it has not been released yet, are we to assume both
the pdf and print versions have been discontinued?

On Sep 25, 5:42 pm, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Last I heard (a few weeks ago) was the PDF of FAQU 8 should be in
> subscribers' hands by the end of September. Looks like the print
> edition is being discontinued due to high costs and lack of
> advertising / sponsors so it is going PDF only.
> --
> Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
> Railo Technologies US --http://getrailo.com/
> An Architect's View --http://corfield.org/

Sean Corfield

Oct 11, 2009, 10:17:44 PM10/11/09
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Chris Hough <chris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to post again, however, there has been silence on this issue on
> twitter.  since it has not been released yet, are we to assume both
> the pdf and print versions have been discontinued?

At this point I've no idea. I've heard nothing since my last post...

Dutch Rapley

Oct 12, 2009, 2:57:46 PM10/12/09
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
I 've sent a couple of emails recently via the contact form and haven't heard anything back.

-Dutch

Judith Dinowitz

Oct 27, 2009, 1:08:58 PM10/27/09
to CFCDev
Sorry for the lack of communication, folks. I have not been getting
emails from the CFCDev list in quite some time - somehow I missed the
invitation to go to Google Groups. Thank you to Dana for sending me
the link to this post so I could respond.

Dutch, I'm not sure why I didn't get your email via the contact form.
I'll have Michael look into that.

Here's what's going on:

We are almost finished with Volume 3 Issue 2. The PDF is in final
design form. I sent all changes to the PDF to Dee last week before
BFusion and at this point, we're waiting on her to run the final PDF.
Dee is a fantastic designer, and this is a wonderful issue. We will
try to have it out shortly.

Regarding the print issue: Yes, we do have to stop publishing our
print edition. Unfortunately, the costs of publishing in print are
prohibitive and our income does not cover it. We will be publishing in
PDF format, and once this issue is out, we will be sending an email to
all of our print subscribers about the transition to a digital
publication and how this affects their subscriptions.

If you have any questions, you can send an email to me directly at my
gmail address (it's what I used to send to this list).

Judith