Callback handlers

1 view

Dave Ferguson

May 11, 2010, 12:07:58 PM5/11/10
to cfb-exten...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone had any experience in getting callback handlers to work,
correctly? I added an action to refresh the selected directory but
it seems hit and miss. I have seen it work immediately where other
times there was a 15+ second delay. I can't figure out where the
delay is coming from.

The docs, once again, are a little vague on how this works. I wish
the docs gave a complete example of this and not an excerpt.

====================
= Dave Ferguson
====================
= http://blog.dkferguson.com
= http://www.cfhour.com
= Adobe Community Professional
====================

Ben Nadel

May 11, 2010, 12:38:05 PM5/11/10
to cfb-exten...@googlegroups.com
I never have. I tried some of the refresh things and it never seemed to work. I've just been relying on the IDE knowing the "File has changed, woudl you like to refresh it" alert... which is lame :)

-Ben
--
Ben Nadel
Adobe Community Expert

Need ColdFusion Help?
http://www.bennadel.com/Ask-Ben

Raymond Camden

May 11, 2010, 2:03:49 PM5/11/10
to cfb-exten...@googlegroups.com
Dave, find my blog post on 'the last cfb extension ever'. While silly,
it did make use of this feature. (in meetings so cant dig now myself)
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master

Email : r...@camdenfamily.com
Blog : www.coldfusionjedi.com
AOL IM : cfjedimaster

Keep up to date with the community: http://www.coldfusionbloggers.org

Raymond Camden

May 11, 2010, 10:41:13 PM5/11/10
to cfb-exten...@googlegroups.com

Raymond Camden

May 13, 2010, 1:34:03 PM5/13/10
to cfb-exten...@googlegroups.com
Dave - did it work?

Dave Ferguson

May 13, 2010, 1:41:19 PM5/13/10
to cfb-exten...@googlegroups.com
Yep worked.. kinda. I still see an occasional delay in the directory
refresh but it does happen.