Are folks tracking CFJOBS Google Group?

Geoff Bowers

Dec 17, 2015, 10:09:41 PM12/17/15
to cfaussie
Just posted a job to CFJOBS and thought given the light traffic in our lists these days if it wouldn't be worthwhile merging CFJOBS and CFAUSSIE?  Or are we happy to just keep on keeping on?

GB

Mike K

Dec 17, 2015, 11:36:04 PM12/17/15
to cfaussie
I didnt think anyone worth anything hired CF developers any more,   and Adobe doesnt seem interested in promoting CF any more either (if it ever was)

I dont think it matters.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
.AFP Webworks

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Geoff Bowers <mod...@daemon.com.au> wrote:
Just posted a job to CFJOBS and thought given the light traffic in our lists these days if it wouldn't be worthwhile merging CFJOBS and CFAUSSIE?  Or are we happy to just keep on keeping on?

GB

AJ Mercer

Dec 17, 2015, 11:43:45 PM12/17/15
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
do you think lucee.org could have a /community section with
  • jobs / contracts
  • user groups
  • events

On 18 December 2015 at 11:09, Geoff Bowers <mod...@daemon.com.au> wrote:
Just posted a job to CFJOBS and thought given the light traffic in our lists these days if it wouldn't be worthwhile merging CFJOBS and CFAUSSIE?  Or are we happy to just keep on keeping on?

GB

M@ Bourke

Dec 17, 2015, 11:49:41 PM12/17/15
to cfau...@googlegroups.com

Geoff,
I think merging the 2 is appropriate.

Dale Fraser

Dec 18, 2015, 1:33:35 AM12/18/15
to cfaussie
Id vote to merge the two

Adam Chapman

Dec 19, 2015, 8:13:43 PM12/19/15
to cfaussie
Merge!

Kerry O'Carroll

Dec 19, 2015, 8:39:39 PM12/19/15
to cfau...@googlegroups.com

I also vote, merge the two

Kerry O'Carroll

No virus found in this message.

Stephen M

Dec 21, 2015, 10:31:56 PM12/21/15
to cfaussie
I gave up on it because posts were so few and far between, so MERGE.

And while you're at it maybe delete cfwatercooler

Mark Picker

Jan 10, 2016, 8:01:53 PM1/10/16
to cfaussie
+1 for merge.