Looking for CFML devs... hit up cfml.slack.com

Dawesi

Jan 15, 2017, 2:52:24 AM1/15/17
to cfaussie
Just in case anyone else visits and sees no new posts, pretty much all the activity is happening on slack on the cfml channel...

Michael Dinowitz

Jan 15, 2017, 4:04:56 PM1/15/17
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
Tried to get it. Wouldn't allow my UN/PW.

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 2:52 AM, Dawesi <daw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just in case anyone else visits and sees no new posts, pretty much all the activity is happening on slack on the cfml channel...

Brian Knott

Jan 15, 2017, 6:45:38 PM1/15/17
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
Does not work for me.  Say my email address is not associated with the group.  Say to contact the administrator but gives no information on who the admin is.

Brian

Tried to get it. Wouldn't allow my UN/PW.

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 2:52 AM, Dawesi <daw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just in case anyone else visits and sees no new posts, pretty much all the activity is happening on slack on the cfml channel...

NOTICE
This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the document.

Andrew Myers

Jan 15, 2017, 9:45:46 PM1/15/17
to cfau...@googlegroups.com
Sign up page is https://cfml-slack.herokuapp.com/