How to learn IIS 10?

Mike K

Jan 20, 2016, 7:22:45 AM1/20/16
to cfaussie
Clearly I dont know anywhere near enough about IIs.  Can anyone recommend a good way to learn about it?

I've looked at the usual places I learn things - Lynda.com,  TutsPlus.com,   google for tutorials and learn,  and there isnt much available.

Even Microsoft's own sites dont have much.   Almost everything that's there is about IIs7 or IIs8,  but the one with Windows 10 is IIs10, as far as I can tell  (but it's hard to tell because I dont think anything actually says in the 'about' tab.

And after the  frustration of the last week, it's pretty clear that Microsoft themselves haven't got a clue about it or arent telling.    I wasted 8 days trying to talk to someone from there about how to make my IIS work.   And didnt succeed.

Anyone have any good ideas where I can learn enough about IIs10 to be self-sufficient on most routine things?

--
Cheers
Mike Kear