Re: how to run cfast using the source codes

Message has been deleted

Richard Peacock

Aug 2, 2022, 7:23:20 AM8/2/22
to CFAST
To compile the code from the command line, see the wiki page at  Compiling CFAST · firemodels/cfast Wiki · GitHub

If you want to work on the code within Visual Studio, you can run the batch file restore_vs_config.bat from the folder Utilities\Visual_Studio within the cfast repository to create the visual studio solution.  Open the solution, cfast.sln, in the root of the repository. Without additional software libraries, you will get error loading CEdit, but the cfast Fortran source code should work fine.

On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 4:31:40 AM UTC-4 luya...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello! I want to run cfast using the source codes, because I have to make some revisions to the source codes.

Where could I find the instructions to do that? I have a Fortran compiler and Visual studio.

Thanks in advance.

Sara

Aug 2, 2022, 7:38:12 AM8/2/22
to CFAST
Thank you for your help!  I will try these approaches.

ps. sorry about the deleted post due to internet latency