Can't run the example Flashover case

karim omar

Jan 18, 2023, 5:05:45 AM1/18/23
to CFAST
Hello,

I wanted to at least run one of the example cases (Flashover.in), I did the preprocessing and applied the batch file so all files are generated. However, when I try to run the Accumulator and statistics, I keep getting the following error.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Karim Omar

Capture.JPG
Flashover.in

Reneke, Paul A. (Fed)

Jan 18, 2023, 10:43:01 AM1/18/23
to cf...@googlegroups.com

I am sorry you are having problems. Can you put everything in a directory that doesn’t have spaces in the path and name? It shouldn’t be a problem but it is my first guess. It has run with spaces in the path and name so I am not expecting this to work but it is worth a try. I will see if I can figure out what is wrong as quickly as I can.

Paul

karim omar

Jan 18, 2023, 1:24:16 PM1/18/23
to CFAST

Thank you so much, this actually made it work. I think the problem I have now and have been getting for a long time is the statistics part. It gives me the following error. Can you please help me with that? solving these problem will be very helpful for my work to apply Cdata.
Capture2.JPG