Can we vary the Ambient Conditions using CData?

Sara Kou

Oct 29, 2021, 9:33:03 AM10/29/21
to CFAST
Hello,

I  try to vary the Ambient Conditions (i.e., interior/exterior temperature, pressure, relative humidity) using CData. However, it didn't work. Part of the codes are as follows:

&MRND ID = 'Scaling INIT PRESSURE', DISTRIBUTION_TYPE = 'UNIFORM', MINIMUM = 0.9 MAXIMUM = 1.1 /

&MRND ID = 'Scaling INTERIOR_TEMPERATURE', DISTRIBUTION_TYPE = 'UNIFORM', MINIMUM = 0.9 MAXIMUM = 1.1 /

&MFLD ID = 'INIT PRESSURE Value' FIELD_TYPE = 'SCALING' FIELD = 'INIT PRESSURE' RAND_ID = 'Scaling INIT PRESSURE'  PARAMETER_COLUMN_LABEL = 'INIT_PRESSURE' /

&MFLD ID = 'INTERIOR_TEMPERATURE Value' FIELD_TYPE = 'SCALING' FIELD = 'INTERIOR_TEMPERATURE' RAND_ID = 'Scaling INTERIOR_TEMPERATURE'  PARAMETER_COLUMN_LABEL = 'INTERIOR_TEMPERATURE'

Thanks for your help.

Sara

Reneke, Paul A. (Fed)

Oct 31, 2021, 1:07:39 PM10/31/21
to cf...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Sara, you have found the first bug in CData from an outside person. Sadly, it won’t be the last. We will have to do an update to CData in a new CFAST bundle. We will get it up as soon as we can.

Paul

Sara Kou

Oct 31, 2021, 9:13:53 PM10/31/21
to CFAST
That would be great.

Thank you for your attention and effort.

Sara