CFAST 7.6.0 Errors

Stefano Caroli

Feb 20, 2021, 1:39:17 PM2/20/21
to CFAST
Hi to all
with the new rel. 7.6.0 I generate a compartment model and the run is carried out correctly, end i save the file. If i try to change any kind of parameter (es. wall dimension or compartement geometry) the run cut off an rise this error :  CFAST error in &MATL . Can someone  help me ?

Thanks anticipate

Richard Peacock

Feb 22, 2021, 11:14:32 AM2/22/21
to CFAST
Most likely, the error is related to your selection of an international numeric format. CFAST is designed to use the U.S. English numeric format that uses a period as the separator between the integer and fractional part of a number. Unfortunately, the software does not recognize the comma separator and treats the input 2,9 as two separate numbers. To solve the problem, users have simply set up a new user on the machine and set the regional options to "English (United States)" for that user in the "Regional and Language Options" Control Panel applet.

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 1:39:17 PM UTC-5 stefan...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi to all
with the new rel. 7.6.0 I generate a compartment model and the run is carried out correctly, end i save the file. If i try to change any kind of parameter (eg. wall dimension or compartment geometry) the run cut off an rise this error :  CFAST error in &MATL . Can someone  help me ?

Thanks anticipate