CFA level 1 study material

Goutham

May 30, 2010, 5:53:02 PM5/30/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
Hi all,

I've uploaded Scheweser's notes (all 5 books - pdfs) in the files
section.

I have also provided a demonoid torrent file containing scans of the
original CFA institute material (which we get anyway after we register
for CFA level 1). I have uploaded only the torrent file coz its size
is 4.91 GB. Use utorrent to download them and dont forget to seed.
(The level 1,2,3 outline is from this pack and i've uploaded them in
the file section too.)

I also saw the torrent of the schewser's videos on the internet. will
upload its torrent file shortly.(The full size is again in GBs)
Meanwhile u can also see this youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/AllenResources
.

Just buy the calci (TI BA2 plus professional) and start preparing now.
ATB.

Regards,
Goutham

Ruchir Gupta

Jun 1, 2010, 4:25:05 AM6/1/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
thank you....although the hard copy will be required any way... :)

On May 31, 2:53 am, Goutham <mgoutha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've uploaded Scheweser's notes (all 5 books - pdfs) in the files
> section.
>
> I have also provided a demonoid torrent file containing scans of the
> original CFA institute material (which we get anyway after we register
> for CFA level 1). I have uploaded only the torrent file coz its size
> is 4.91 GB. Use utorrent to download them and dont forget to seed.
> (The level 1,2,3 outline is from this pack and i've uploaded them in
> the file section too.)
>
> I also saw the torrent of the schewser's videos on the internet. will
> upload its torrent file shortly.(The full size is again in GBs)
> Meanwhile u can also see this youtube channel -http://www.youtube.com/user/AllenResources

aakash agrawal

Jun 1, 2010, 8:10:24 AM6/1/10
to cfa-level-1-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

I appreciate Goutam's efforts.

Just incase anyone is still looking to purchase Schweser notes, they are available for like INR 500 bucks at Laxmi xerox, near Mithibai college, Vile Parle West, Mumbai.

You can easily google and locate his contact. He would even coureir them outside the city.

You can even buy the CD for an extra 1000 bucks or so.

Cheers!
Aakash.

Mehul

Jun 3, 2010, 10:54:54 AM6/3/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
hi friends.....
need help on the Videos.........
any info on CDs..available at Laxmi Xerox...? what are they...?
and the videos available on the Net.....i m beginner on it...
so ..provide links......from where to get it ..and how ...?
what abt schweser videos...?

hope i get response.........
ATB..

On Jun 1, 5:10 pm, aakash agrawal <asvagra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I appreciate Goutam's efforts.
>
> Just incase anyone is still looking to purchase Schweser notes, they are
> available for like INR 500 bucks at Laxmi xerox, near Mithibai college, Vile
> Parle West, Mumbai.
>
> You can easily google and locate his contact. He would even coureir them
> outside the city.
>
> You can even buy the CD for an extra 1000 bucks or so.
>
> Cheers!
> Aakash.
>
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Ruchir Gupta <gladiator7...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > thank you....although the hard copy will be required any way... :)
>
> > On May 31, 2:53 am, Goutham <mgoutha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
>
> > > I've uploaded Scheweser's notes (all 5 books - pdfs) in the files
> > > section.
>
> > > I have also provided a demonoid torrent file containing scans of the
> > > original CFA institute material (which we get anyway after we register
> > > for CFA level 1). I have uploaded only the torrent file coz its size
> > > is 4.91 GB. Use utorrent to download them and dont forget to seed.
> > > (The level 1,2,3 outline is from this pack and i've uploaded them in
> > > the file section too.)
>
> > > I also saw the torrent of the schewser's videos on the internet. will
> > > upload its torrent file shortly.(The full size is again in GBs)
> > > Meanwhile u can also see this youtube channel -
> >http://www.youtube.com/user/AllenResources
> > > .
>
> > > Just buy the calci (TI BA2 plus professional) and start preparing now.
> > > ATB.
>
> > > Regards,
> > > Goutham- Hide quoted text -

aakash agrawal

Jun 3, 2010, 11:05:34 AM6/3/10
to cfa-level-1-...@googlegroups.com
CDs: Like I said Mehul, You can buy them at Laxmi xerox. I havent
bought them myself yet, Got to finish with the notes first :)

However, I have a few borroed from a friend and they appear good but
very elementary, might be to use.

Cheers!

Sycilla

Jun 8, 2010, 5:01:47 AM6/8/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
Hi, Can anybody pls share any details regarding where can I get the
hardcopy of the material in Delhi. And if it is not possible in Delhi,
how may I get the same from Laxmi Xerox shop in Mumbai. If anybody
has, pls share contact details of the person concerned there.

On Jun 3, 8:05 pm, aakash agrawal <asvagra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> CDs: Like I said Mehul, You can buy them at Laxmi xerox. I havent
> bought them myself yet, Got to finish with the notes first :)
>
> However, I have a few borroed from a friend and they appear good but
> very elementary, might be to use.
>
> Cheers!

Ankur gupta

Jun 8, 2010, 5:35:06 AM6/8/10
to cfa-level-1-...@googlegroups.com
laxmi Xerox Mumbai

022-26134350
09833228039
09892972395

Sycilla

Jun 9, 2010, 12:30:20 PM6/9/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
Thanks Ankur...

On Jun 8, 2:35 pm, Ankur gupta <gank...@gmail.com> wrote:
> laxmi Xerox Mumbai
>
> 022-26134350
> 09833228039
> 09892972395

Mehul

Jun 9, 2010, 2:05:15 PM6/9/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
hi friends ...

i inquired at laxmi xerox... abt the DVDs ( Video Lectures) ....
they provide 2 DVDs and 2 books at the cost of rs.700....
How abt this..........

vids_123123

Jun 12, 2010, 6:36:29 AM6/12/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
Hey Guys!!!

Pls provide torrent link where the videos r uploaded, so can be useful
for everyone instead of searching in google.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vids.

Goutham

Aug 1, 2010, 5:21:45 PM8/1/10
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
Hey all,

Hows ur preparation going...finding it tough to find time to study.
About those videos...I had earlier found the torrent link for older
videos and it was not active either...if i find any video links for
2010 I'll surely upload. In any case, IMO the videos only supplement
ur reading of study material...so dont worry about them for now. ATB.

Regards,
Goutham

Vishal Subandh

Aug 2, 2010, 12:20:32 AM8/2/10
to cfa-level-1-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Does anyone have access to the Stalla videos. Seems like those are better than Schweser? Any comments?

Regards,

Vishal

Nuria

Jan 15, 2015, 5:19:28 PM1/15/15
to cfa-level-1-...@googlegroups.com
Hi you all!

I would like to find the CFA 2015 study materials somehow on the internet.. do you know if that's possible??
thxxx so much!

El diumenge, 30 maig de 2010 23:53:02 UTC+2, Goutham va escriure:

Ananya Kapoor

May 23, 2018, 12:27:03 AM5/23/18
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
hi can I get access to the cfa material please .

Ananya Kapoor

May 23, 2018, 12:31:38 AM5/23/18
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
Where can i get the link to the books and materials??

Ananya Kapoor

aditi

May 24, 2018, 12:24:00 AM5/24/18
to cfa-level-1-...@googlegroups.com
Hi I have some books wiih me. If you are in Koramangala Bangalore please call me at 9538120520.

Regards,
Aditi Phadnis

Madhav Goyal

Sep 25, 2018, 5:03:05 PM9/25/18
to CFA Level 1 December 2010
Please provide the link of the torrent for downloading course material for CFA level 1 Exam.