Code for America X (or Code for X?) Code for America International?

Richard Lucas

Oct 12, 2012, 3:01:35 AM10/12/12
to cfa-...@googlegroups.com
hi

I here thanks to this talk by Jennifer Pahlka. greetings and congratulations from Krakow, Poland (in Europe)

I have been involved in TEDx and go to some TED conferences

Here in Krakow a group of TEDx-ers, organised a Civic Hackathan described here
and the results were presented at TEDxKrakow last month

What you guys are doing is obviously global in potential - > the question is how to spread these wonderful projects globally. TED.com has done it via very well via TEDx and the huge and successful volunteer subtitle translation project

Do you have any kind of policy to support similar initiatives in other countries? the idea is so brilliant it is worth emulating?  What would be the right way to do it? The name of your organisation is somewhat "country specific"

I am also posting this here bri...@codeforamerica.org   apologies if this is not the right forum

looking forward to hearing back, and congratulations for inspiring us

thanks.regards

Richard Lucas
www.richardlucas.com