Different Initiatives and Projects under Code For America ?

Shiv Kumar Ganesh

Oct 27, 2011, 7:13:23 AM10/27/11
to cfa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am Shiv Kumar Ganesh from India and work in an IT sector. I was heavily impressed by the Code for America Initiative that has been taken and is working so
well in America. I went through the different videos and other materials available out there on the web and was glad to know how people are getting together in
order to improve the nation by what they can do best.
                      I was wondering if I can know the structure of the entire program because if it is so beneficial in America then such programs can be implemented in
other parts of the globe too. I think countries other than America are still at its early stage of evolution and such program can matter out here. I am a citizen of India
and would like to improve upon the conditions out here by opening a chapter of such kind of program out here. Can anyone assist me to understand the structure of
the above and is there some help or association available that can guide me through so that I can help my nation build a better infrastructure by such a program out here?

Thanks,
Shiv Kumar Ganesh,
Twitter: shivkumargnaesh
Ph:+918144043528