Welcome!

vam

Feb 3, 2019, 1:45:48 PM2/3/19
to cezerin
Cezerin is React and Node.js based eCommerce platform. Single-page application. Open-Source.

Join Us Today!

Công Nguyễn

Feb 8, 2019, 6:26:43 AM2/8/19
to cezerin
Can you give me a specific guide

vam

Feb 8, 2019, 8:44:37 AM2/8/19
to cezerin
Message has been deleted

Firebase Demo

Feb 8, 2019, 10:46:20 AM2/8/19
to cezerin
How can I deploy on my domain. Please guide me. I was very miserable for the whole month. I can only npm start or fcm-notifications-9e0b6.firebaseapp.com do like this

vam

Feb 13, 2019, 8:43:54 AM2/13/19
to cez...@googlegroups.com
Register at digitalocean - https://m.do.co/c/a1d5495e08b2

With this link registration you will receive free 10$ coupon, for testing digitalocean.

Coupon code ACTIVATE10, you can activate it in your account - billing page.

We have DOCS to deploy on digitalocean at this moment - https://github.com/Cezerin2/cezerin2/tree/master/docs

Digitalocean droplet + docker container wiith mongodb + github + nginx - https://github.com/Cezerin2/cezerin2/blob/master/docs/how-to-deploy-a-cezerin2-on-ubuntu-18-04-1-github.md

You can deploy it everywhere.

You just need nodejs + mongodb + webserver

vam

Feb 13, 2019, 8:45:27 AM2/13/19
to cez...@googlegroups.com
Before you can run cerezin, you need to install mongodb for database.
and webserver (nginx, for example).

Ghulam Hussain

Oct 23, 2020, 8:08:37 AM10/23/20
to cezerin
is there any guide to deploy cezerin to firebase and mlab ?

vam

Oct 23, 2020, 10:14:59 AM10/23/20
to cezerin
No.

We have Docs at https://cezerin.org/docs
Check Deploy On Web section.

Hebert Hernández Fariñas

Nov 4, 2020, 11:22:43 AM11/4/20
to cezerin
Good morning, I have a question, can this ecomerce be installed on windows?