Where is Ceylon actually used?

paper1111

Jun 8, 2017, 3:15:28 AM6/8/17
to ceylon-users
Does anybody know that if Ceylon is used by those large companies? The language looks great and works great, but it looks like not many people use it out in the wild.

As a sidenote, will Ceylon be used in JBoss? (Considering both of them are backed by red hat)

Nikolay Rychkov

Jun 20, 2017, 7:19:05 PM6/20/17
to ceylon-users
Our company is about 500 people and we use Ceylon in one of departments.

omid pourhadi

Jul 17, 2017, 12:32:47 AM7/17/17
to ceylon-users
I believe Ceylon deserves to be used more widely although the team behind it, is technically strong but marketing is weak they always produce great things e.g Seam which is used by few people and company. at least it is what it is where I live and work.