GSoC 2016 Ceylon projects and students selected

Stephane Epardaud

Apr 27, 2016, 3:52:18 AM4/27/16
to ceylon-dev
Hi,

Thanks everyone for participating in GSoC 2016 for Ceylon. We had many applications and it was hard to rate students, and ultimately we only had two slots, so we could not accept everyone, but still we want to thank every student who participated and was not selected. Don't hesitate to use/contribute to Ceylon in the future, and to apply for next year's GSoC.

For those which were selected: welcome to Lucas who will work on the TypeScript model loader, and Rohit who will work on a Markdown processor in Ceylon.

Congrats and thanks to all!
--
Stéphane Épardaud