e2 details

Garrett Smith

Oct 20, 2011, 11:21:38 AM10/20/11
to Chicago Erlang Users Group
Thanks to all who made it last night - great time! And thanks to Chris
for setting up the venue!

It was also a terrific surprise and pleasure to see Lennart Öhman, who
-- and this is true -- flew up from sunny Florida to make this user
group meeting. Awesome!

For those interested, here's the project site for last night's topic:

http://e2project.org

Garrett

Jesse Gumm

Oct 20, 2011, 11:28:04 AM10/20/11
to ce...@googlegroups.com

Any chance a video will be posted for those of us who couldn't make it?

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems

Tristan Sloughter

Oct 20, 2011, 11:32:58 AM10/20/11
to ce...@googlegroups.com
I missed Lennart Öhman!? :(

Garrett Smith

Oct 20, 2011, 11:41:14 AM10/20/11
to ce...@googlegroups.com
I don't recall any video cameras. Plus all the swearing.

Though if there's interest/curiosity, I'm inclined to do a Saturday
coding sprint around e2 before the year end.