Preview of next week's talk on Chicago Boss

Evan Miller

Dec 4, 2011, 3:12:37 PM12/4/11
to ce...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang,

I hope everyone is PUMPED for my talk on Chicago Boss next Wednesday
(Dec. 14th). If you are sitting bored at home on this rainy afternoon,
here is a little sneak peek to whet your appetite:

https://github.com/evanmiller/chicagoboss_tutorial/raw/master/TUTORIAL.pdf

It's a tutorial I've been putting together which gives some motivation
about why an Erlang web framework makes perfect sense, and it takes
you through the basics of building a database-driven website with
Chicago Boss. Then it shows you how to use the message queue and CB's
event system to build web pages that update in real-time. Fun stuff,
enjoy!

(And let me know if you find any bugs.)

Evan

--