Erlang sprint is tomorrow!

1 view

Garrett Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 11:54:54 AM7/22/11
to Chicago Erlang Users Group
Only 24 hours to go to what is shaping up to be the Greatest
Technology Event in Chicago since the 1893 World's Fair!!

If you can't make it, it's okay. Someone will share the code with you. A little.

If you're planning on going, let us know what you'd like to tackle.
This will give me some idea of how to prepare.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone!

P.S.

Here are the details:

http://www.meetup.com/ErlangChicago/events/21931861/

If you haven't RSVPed and want to come, nooo problem! We have the
upstairs at Sully's so there's massive room. (11am - 3pm -- bring some
spare change for lunch and a beer or three.)

And if you know someone who's not on the CEUG mailing list who might
be interested, please feel free to forward this to them. Java and Ruby
developers, I'm looking at you 8)