瀏覽次數:61 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dinesh Bhagat

未讀,
2019年12月17日 上午9:02:532019/12/17
收件者:The Programming Language Céu
Hi Francisco Sant'Anna,

I went over Lua and Ceu in last weeks .
And I want to propose and take responsibility of designing an IDE for Ceu.

There is an already an exisiting on Lua named 'ZeroBrane' but I could not find any dedicated IDE exclusively for Ceu.
Your suggestions will be very valuable.

Dinesh Bhagat

Francisco Sant'anna

未讀,
2019年12月17日 下午5:07:172019/12/17
收件者:ceu-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dinesh,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 11:02 AM Dinesh Bhagat
<db.dines...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I went over Lua and Ceu in last weeks .
> And I want to propose and take responsibility of designing an IDE for Ceu.
>
> There is an already an exisiting on Lua named 'ZeroBrane' but I could not find any dedicated IDE exclusively for Ceu.
> Your suggestions will be very valuable.

Thank you!

I suggest you to take a look at this other project as well:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ceu-lang/GalGeSMu4kY
https://github.com/ceu-lang/ceu-maker

Are you planning an IDE to use Céu in which environment?

Regards,
Francisco

Dinesh Bhagat

未讀,
2019年12月19日 下午1:51:392019/12/19
收件者:The Programming Language Céu
Greetings Francisco,

I ran sample scripts of ceu-sdl and other ceu projects from github and I am planning out to design and build an IDE which is suitable for following OS that are Windows, Linux and MacOS.
It will be containing an additional window than other IDE in which visuals like 'Square moving on the screen' and 'Birds flying' and other examples will be incorporated in it rather than opening an additional pop-up window.

I will be informing and sending you the System Design road-map and will mention the technology and framework I will be using for the same in few days.

Thanks
Dinesh Bhagat

Dinesh Bhagat

未讀,
2020年1月17日 清晨6:11:272020/1/17
收件者:The Programming Language Céu
Hey, Francisco,

I hope you had great vacations.

About the work, I have already started working on the IDE for Ceu. I was wondeing if we could make this project a GSoC funded project in this summmer of 2020.
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Dinesh

Francisco Sant'anna

未讀,