Cettia 1.1.0 roadmap

Donghwan Kim

Aug 6, 2018, 8:42:08 AM8/6/18
to Cettia and Asity
Hello,

Inspired by Ralph's ideas and brainstorming, we established a roadmap for Cettia 1.1.0. It focuses to support "select some sockets and do something with them" intuitively, which is the basic concept of Cettia.

server.select(socket -> /* select some sockets */).execute(socket -> /* do something with them */);

For the full of features, see the milestone page of Cettia 1.1.0-Beta1, https://github.com/cettia/cettia-java-server/milestone/6 For now I think we can skip the alpha phase.

Also, we improved the website for a newbie to learn Cettia easily by adding a tutorial summary. Visit the website, http://cettia.io/, if you are interested. As you can see, the summary is based on 1.1 which is a WIP yet so it would be helpful for you to check out what's new in Cettia 1.1.

If you have any question or feedback, please feel free to share them as always.

-- Donghwan