Support for Java 8, Node 5 and Microsoft Edge

Donghwan Kim

Nov 29, 2015, 11:07:25 AM11/29/15
to Cettia
It has been a long time since last commit. I've been busy with new day job I got 8 months ago. Meanwhile, Oracle announced End of Public Updates for JDK 7, Node.js released stable 4/5 versions from io.js, and Microsoft released Microsoft Edge i.e. IE 12. Accordingly, I think it's time to release 1.0 as soon as possible as well as support them.

Now only binary support feature and some protocol refinement are supposed for 1.0

Thanks,

-- Donghwan

Donghwan Kim

Feb 28, 2016, 4:37:57 AM2/28/16
to Cettia
It's turned out that the compatibility issue doesn't exist in the latest releases.
  • Asity 1.0.0-Beta1 and Cettia Java Server 1.0.0-Alpha3 in Java 8
  • Cettia JavaScript Client 1.0.0-Alpha2 in Node 4+ and Microsoft Edge.
work pretty well.

-- Donghwan