My interview with JAXenter about Asity 2

Donghwan Kim

Jul 30, 2018, 8:40:34 AM7/30/18
to Cettia and Asity
Hi folks,

My interview with JAXenter about Asity 2 has just been published. It covers use cases for Asity 2, the roadmap to Asity 3, etc.

Web fragment authors can now write a web fragment once and support almost all popular web frameworks in Java, and end-users can choose any technology stack they wish and use web fragments without being frustrated by compatibility issues. Sounds interesting? This is the concept behind Asity, a lightweight abstraction layer for various web frameworks on the JVM. We talked to Donghwan Kim, creator of Asity about what’s under the project’s hood.

-- Donghwan